Social Justice and Public Law
Burns Nowlan LLP endeavours to use applications to Court as a means of securing social justice to for our community in which we live and work. Since our inception we have worked to protect and safeguard individuals’ rights.
To do this it is sometimes necessary to apply to the High Court for the Judicial Review of a decision made by a Court or statutory body with a view to challenging a particular rule, policy or law. Judges and Governmental and Statutory authorities must comply with rules when carrying out their functions. Where they fail to comply with the rules this can be challenged in Court by way of Judicial Review.
These are the type of cases we can assist with include the following:
- Challenges to decisions made by local county councils and statutory authorities
- Challenges to decisions made by the District and Circuit Courts.
- Cases involving decisions on social welfare benefits and legal aid
- Failure by Children’s and family agencies .
- Securing rights for asylum seekers and migrants
- Challenges to the decision making in relation to legal aid.
If you wish to learn more about how we can help you contact Jennifer O’Sullivan email@example.com
We litigate on behalf of clients and we are successful.
Our results show it.